Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last Few Weeks and Now

Last week my 2nd son, Haydn arrived. He weighed in at 7lbs 14oz. He was born on his due date which was 4/21/08. It just so happens that the week I take off of work to be with him is the week that the RDM environment was being installed. So, I kind of missed out on the brutal install but, the other good news is that we'll hopefully be finishing up today. Yesterday I was looking into extending our AD Schema to add an attribute to the User class that will represent the 2 digit country code. The software needs that to associate restaurants in different countries. So, hopefully I will have more details on that soon.
Today I'm troubleshooting our Juniper SSL VPN. It seems to timeout the sessions when users are RDP'n to the servers in our RSM Lab. I will also be finishing the Biztalk configuration for RDM today. Now next week I'll be in Biztalk training so I will have details on that soon.

Other than that, at home I've been watching "Carrier" on PBS. It's a great series that dives into the lives of the crew onboard the USS Nimitz.

No comments: